Saturday 21 May 2011

More goblins and little fluttery buggers!

Well I have more miniatures in progress. This time its more goblins seeing as how im now addicted to them and I also have a model to start for my girlfriend.

These are my rather amusing front rank for my night goblins. They all have so much character and I look very much forward to having these painted up.

Goblin King. He's a big bugger and in the game I may have him use the stats of an Orc warboss because he is so huge!


Some of the Goblibs (and a few orc's) I have ready to be sprayed/painted. I also have 2 complete Skull Pass's to sort up as well :P


My first spider rider in progress. Gonna be painted to a gaming standard with a tiny bit of flair.


And finally I am painting this little cute miniature for my girlfriend as she loves fairies :D

2 comments: