Sunday 10 April 2011

Nemesis Dreadknight WIP

So first off my good friend John asked me to show some tutorials on this blog of mine. I intend to as time and various other things allow.

Below is the base I have been working on for my Nemesis Dreadknight. The plan is to have it looking like it is standing in a war torn city that has undergone sever chaos incursion. I plan the pain scheme to be dark and chaotic on it to contrast with the silver of the Grey Knights.
Secondly the Dreadknight. This is a truly nice model to build. A lot of people don't like it, but I really do love it. I can see me possibly getting another one for my force once I have put some form of paint on this one. I really do want to paint this model completely as it is currently inspiring me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment